Having trouble with the site or just want a quick walk-through of how to use it? Hopefully you can find an answer on this page. If not, please feel free to Get In Contact and we will do our best to reply within 24 hours.
Selling On MX Market
- You will need to Register a Free Account before you can sell with us. It’s important to include accurate information such as a valid email address and contact telephone number as this will allow potential buyers to contact you.
- Click the Post Advert + button in the main menu or in the sidebar.
- Follow the steps to list your advert by filling out as much information as you have available. The required fields are marked and you only have to fill out a few to list your advert, but remember the more detail you can add the better chance the right buyer will find it!
- You must upload at least one image when placing an advert. It’s recommended for listing bikes that you add as many as possible.
- Once you’re happy with your advert and have had a chance to review it, clicking ‘Continue’ will take you to PayPal. Once payment has been made for the advert you will be brought back to MX Market, and if all has gone well you will be met with the ‘Order Complete!’ dialogue. From this step, although we aim to process all adverts within 1 hour, please allow up to 24 hours. You will be able to preview your listing, and also see it’s status in Your Dashboard.
- If something has gone wrong at this stage you will be informed. You have the ability to view your listing in Your Dashboard where you might see ‘Awaiting Payment’ for example, and from there you can complete the listing.
- That’s it! All listings have a 4 week display time, so be sure to make the most of that by sharing your advert!.
Buying On MX Market
- Browse MX Market for that perfect listing. You can do this using any of the categories or popular search terms in the sidebar, the categories dropdown from the main menu or by simply using the search box in the header. We’ve done our best to try and accommodate for everyone by giving people a wide range of search options.
- Use the ‘Refine Results’ in the sidebar when viewing categories – This will help narrow down your options if you’re looking for something specific. For example, if you browse the category of ‘Honda’ and only want to see those with electronic fuel injection, then tick the ‘EFI’ box and hit the ‘Refine’ button. This will filter all Honda’s and only display those with EFI.
- When you’ve found the ideal purchase and want to contact the seller, you have two options. The first is the contact box in the sidebar of the advert – This is a built in feature of MX Market and will always allow you to directly email the seller. The second is using a phone number if provided – If the seller chooses to include a phone number it will be present at the top of the description, and when viewing MX Market via mobile this number will act as a link that will take you directly to your phone’s call or message option.
The F.A.Q will change over time depending on questions that are asked and improvements made to the site over time. If you have a suggestion for a question that should be added, please feel free to Contact Us and let us know!
Q. When uploading images on my phone it doesn’t take me to my gallery, but instead a file browser..
A. That’s most likely because you’re using an inferior or stock browser (such as the Samsung Internet App). MX Market is tested on all proper browsers and using the upload button results in the option to choose images from your gallery every time.